Just another free Blogger theme

Recent Posts

script src='http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js'>

Register your email and reach new:

Brazilian Neymar confirmed, a newcomer to the Barcelona team that he needed more time to adapt and provide the best level for him, and after his first appearance in the ranks of the Catalan club in a friendly match compiled by a team of licheaGdansk, Poland.
He said Neymar, in remarks quoted by newspapers Spanish, "I have fulfilled a dream the harbor. Think I need some time to adjust and provide the best level", following his participation for about 15 minutes at the meeting cordial, which is preparing which Barça for the new season.
The Brazilian "(Lionel) Messi is a great person. As a symbol for me, and I'm very happy to co-exist next to him."
"We talk about Messi is very easy. He's a great player.'m Glad to co-exist here. Assistant only think of the team to win."
And sympathetic about the meeting which combines the former Barça Friday his team Santos explained, "It would be a bit strange, but I will give my best to defend the Barcelona shirt."


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com